Thursday, December 09, 2010

My first post

Hi, my name's Anniselle.  You may know me from my other blog , 6 (www.6teq.blogspot.com) , although it's in Spanish.  Well , I created this blog to post some of my drawings and clothes designs. I want other people to comment about them because at home they pay more attention to my younger sister's drawings and they always say mine are  pretty , but in the way you tell a little girl. But I'm not little anymore. I'm almost 16.  And I want to show the world what I can do.
These are some of my drawings:
This is my Spring Fairy. I copied it from a children's book with pretty pictures. This was one of my favourites.

This is the Fairy of Mist, a mysterious angel of light brought to clear up the sky.

A sylphide, a fairy that owns the skys and seas.

The Tylwyth Teg, scottish fairies.

This is a moon, I copied it from a temporary tattoo I had on my left hand about two years ago and stuck the drawing to some class notebook.

And this is my pagoda. I drew it with coal for my school art class last year.  It took me a bit more than an hour and a half and I copied it from a photography that was sticked to the wall, as my teacher said we had to do.  I only got 9'5 over 10 because my teacher had looked at my drawing 10 minutes before the class finished and said <<Your sky looks plain.  Maybe you should draw some clouds, even if they're not in the original image. Oh , but there's only 10 min. left. You better leave it and turn it in as it is.>>  So another girl got the only 10 in my class, even when her drawing was one of the easiest, wasn't well finished and had a plain sky.



I'm sorry if my english is not very good, but that's because I'm spanish (and I live in Spain)  and my mother is american so I know english but I can't practice much here.

Well, I hope you liked my first post and my drawings.

Love and magic,

Anniselle

No comments:

Post a Comment