Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm back!

Well, I wasn't really gone, but I stopped posting. I've finished school so I have  a lot of free time now. Well, I have some new drawings.
 This is Sylphide, a fairy whose body is only covered by magical blue fire that comes out of a golden goblet and that she can conjure whenever she wants.
Myst, another fairy, who can summon energy and hold it in her palm as a ball of light.

Summer Fairy, very easily pissed. A legend says some witches tried to invoke her on the night of the Summer Solstice. She was so angry at them she burnt them to death. They say that grass doesn't grow anymore where those  witches had invoked her.
And Primrose, a medieval princess, with a certainly good taste in dresses. ;)
Well I'll upload more drawings soon.
Love to all (so to say, to Alice, Shadow and random readers.)
Anniselle



No comments:

Post a Comment